This is software in BETA state. Do not use in critical production environments.
This release a pure bug fix release.
|Download licensed and trial version||Windows support||Download alternative||Version||Release date|
|MagicUtilities-Setup-18.104.22.168-Win10.exe||Windows 10+11 - 64bit only||Download mirror||22.214.171.124||2 Oct 2022|
- [APP-471] * Fixed device control channel sometimes not opened after wake up.
- [APP-470] * Disabled unavailable user interface options.
- [APP-469] * Fixed app crash on multiple clicks on the" Reinstall driver" icon.
- [APP-468] * Handle unexpected exception on wake up in some circumstances.
- [APP-453] * Updated build tools.
- [APP-424] * Updated graphics library.
- [DRV-231] * Fixed BSOD mouse driver crash.
- [APP-473] * Shrunk size of service executable by almost 50%.
Note: This version supports Windows - 64bit only, more details here.
This release a pure bug fix release.
- [APP-454] + Added "Restart application" if a "Restart device driver" failed.
- [APP-455] * Fixed black device and system tray icon not showing correctly.
- [APP-457] * Fixed random application crash on wake up or new device arrival under some rare conditions.
- [APP-464] + Added "Restart application on exception" (on by default) to the Exit menu. It's visible only if "View > Advanced config options" is checked.
- [DRV-228] * Fixed scroll speed not adjustable in rare conditions.
- [SETUP-34] - Removed support for Windows 10 - 32bit, more details here.
Note: This is the last version with Windows 10 - 32bit support, more details here.
This release fixes some glitches and adds new features for the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad.
- [APP-448] + Added application version to "License info" dialog.
- [APP-446] * Added better help in case a license is active but no device has been connected.
- [APP-446] + Added black as new device color to Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad.
- [DRV-222] + Added Press fn to show emojis feature.
- [APP-444] * Fixed missing model year 2017 for Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.
- [DRV-442] + Added font icons to key description labels.
- [APP-436] + The Eject/Lock/Touch ID key and the fn key can now be configured independently on the large Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.
- [DRV-227] + Added End drag lock with 1 or 2 fingers to 3 finger dragging.
- [DRV-226] + Added Keep dragging with 3 fingers only to 3 finger dragging.
- [DRV-225] + Added Drop when a finger is lifted to 3 finger dragging.
- [DRV-224] * Fixed "Click + hold with one finger and drag with another finger".
This was a regression issue from fixing [DRV-216]. We reverted this fix, as a result dragging speed is higher if you move two fingers simultaneously.
This is a major maintenance and new features release for the all Magic Utilities apps.
It's based on former version 126.96.36.199 BETA but with additional fixes and features.
- [APP-432] * Disabled License > Disable license menu item if there is nothing to disable.
- [APP-438] * Fixed device I/O thread not freed on application exit. Added new setting to Driver > Driver handler settings.
- [APP-437] * Fixed Driver > Driver handler settings > Wait for I/O thread to end menu item not updated.
- [APP-428] * Fixed driver protocol mismatch errors not shown in apps.
- [APP-419] * Do not show an aeDecryptOutBufferFailed warning to the user anymore. This error was sometimes presented after computer wake up from sleep.
- [DRV-217] + Improved security on installed Magic Utilities drivers.
- [WEB-044] + Added AliPay payment method for Chinese customers.
- [APP-429] * Added help on how to configure the 106/109 key hardware layout in Japanese Microsoft IME so special characters with shift work properly, more help here.
Mouse + Trackpad
- [DRV-220] * Fixed wrong (too sensitive) back/forward swipes (1 finger for mouse, 2 fingers for trackpad).
- [APP-427] * Fixed multi-touch not working in some cases after computer wake up.
- [APP-430] + Added warning if Lenovo ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II is installed on a laptop. The laptops internal touchpad might not work properly if both software are installed.
- [APP-425] * Improved incompatible Gigabyte AORUS Engine software detection and instructions.
- [APP-439] * Fixed Touch settings config dialog crashed on hidpi screens.
- [DRV-210] + Added new option No scrolling on mouse movement. If enabled this disables scrolling while the mouse is moved to avoid accidental scrolling.
- [DRV-218] * Fixed multi-touch not working on USB connections with USB hub which is stressed or has errors, more details here.
- [APP-426] + Added Open start menu to 4 finger tap options.